Fried Egg Patties with Sweet Potatoes & Asparagus-Individual Meal
Fried Egg Patties with Sweet potatoes and AsparagusServing Size: 10.7 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 8
CONTAINS: EGGS, MILK, SOY
Serving Size: 9oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||140|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 31 rating(s).
|I was OK with this meal--veggies are less tasteful than ones from can or especially fresh--what can I do to improve that?|
|John B. (01/17/2018)|
|I even use the patties to make breakfast sandwiches. No problems with the sweet potatoes, but they in a lot of the dishes; replace them with Hash Browns or mashed potatoes and I will give it another star.|
|Jack J. (10/13/2017)|
|Taste and variety excellent.|
|Jacqueline F. (09/16/2017)|