Chicken Patty with BBQ Sauce with Stewed Tomatoes & Sweet Potatoes- Individual Meal
Chicken Patty with BBQ Sauce with Stewed Tomatoes & Sweet Potatoes. Try our BBQ chicken dinner delivery today!Serving Size: 11.4 oz
Serving Size: 11.4 oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||35|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Will not re-order as stewed tomatoes very watery, ran into other pockets, and sweet potatoes were not a favorite vegetable, for dialysis menu. Cherry H
Good flavors, but the chicken was a little dry. Susan M
An average meal. Donald B