Homestyle Meatloaf with Red Skin Potatoes & Winter Blend Vegetables - Individual Meal
A slice of tender meatloaf in tomato sauce, along with two hearty sides. Try our frozen meatloaf meal delivery today!Serving Size: 10.85 oz
Serving Size: 10.85 oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||120|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place meal on baking sheet. Slit film over each compartment. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cooking time, then carefully peel back, avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
These meals are all sub-par. No better than Lean Cuisine frozen entrees which cost 1/3 as much. Actually, Lean Cuisines are better. Every meal I've tried has been overdone when following the directions. Meat is dried out and leathery. I won't be back. Linda K
Disappointed in this one. I love meatloaf, but this was more like salisbury steak than meatloaf. I also love red skin potatoes - they were bland. Added non-salt seasoning and they were better. Dill helped, too. Ginny T
This is the best of the meatloaf selections. J. Michael D