Chicken Patty & Penne Pasta Alfredo with Carrots and Butternut Squash - Individual Meal
Frozen Chicken Patty and Penne Pasta Alfredo with Butternut Squash and Carrot Sides. Try our meal delivery today!Serving Size: 13.4 oz
BUTTERNUT SQUASH- [DICED BUTTERNUT SQUASH. WATER.] CONTAINS: SOY, MILK, WHEAT
Serving Size: 13.4 oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||50|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
chicken is chewy on most all meals , I don't like the chicken its not most Gary P
Excellent. I like every dish I have had from MagicKitchen. Cheryl C
The chicken is dry. Joan K