Breaded Chicken Patty, Spring Vegetables & Corn - Individual Meal
Breaded Chicken Patty, Spring Vegetables & Corn - Individual MealServing Size: 8.9 oz.
WeightWatchers PointsPlus: 9
CONTAINS: WHEAT, SOY
Serving Size: 8.9oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||160|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 41 rating(s).
|Tastiest of alll dishes!|
|Gerde H. R. (04/03/2018)|
|this is a good meal. I love chicken and the patty is good. And I love corn too, I mix it with the other veggies. Tasty!|
|Kathryn R. (03/16/2018)|
|This was an alright meal, not really fond of the chicken patty.|
|Valarie A B. (01/31/2018)|