Spaghetti & Meatballs with Whole Kernel Corn & Broccoli Florets - Individual Meal
Spaghetti and Meatballs with Whole Kernel Corn & Broccoli FloretsServing Size: 15 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 15
CONTAINS: SOY, WHEAT, EGG
Serving Size: 15oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||120|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 58 rating(s).
|Favorite dish. Will purchase again.|
|Ronnah R. (08/14/2019)|
|Purchased this for my 90 year old mother - she loves these meals - usually can get 2 meals from each serving. Gives her some variety, easy to prepare, and best of all she loves them. The Magic Kitchen team are awesome and the service is wonderful. Mom loves this meal too. The corn and broccoli are bright, crisp and tasty. The meatballs are just right, and pasta is not mushy.|
|James T. (06/01/2019)|
|Jeffrey S. (09/24/2018)|