Beef Meatballs & Alfredo Shell Pasta, with Corn with Peppers & Green Beans -Individual Meal
Frozen Beef Meatballs & Alfredo Shell Pasta, with Corn with Peppers & Green Beans. Try our dinner delivery today!Serving Size: 13.4 oz
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, SOY
Serving Size: 13.4 oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||120|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Pasta tends toward mushiness. Meatballs are good. J. Michael D
very good Doris W
Good flavor with sauce and fresh tasting vegetables Jody S