Breaded Fish & Alfredo Spinach Sauce, Sweet Potatoes & Cauliflower - Individual Meal
Breaded Alaska Pollock, a firm white fish, with a big dollop of Spinach in Alfredo Sauce, served with sweet potatoes and cauliflower.Serving Size: 11.75 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 9
CONTAINS: FISH (ALASKA POLLOCK), WHEAT, SOY, EGG, MILK
Serving Size: 11.8oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||110|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 19 rating(s).
|The fish is nice and flaky, and the combo with Alfredo Spinach Sauce is exquisite.|
|Steven C. (10/07/2018)|
|Jeffrey S. (09/24/2018)|
|JOHN & Susan M. (09/05/2018)|