Chicken Tenders with Honey Mustard Sauce, Spinach and Carrots - Individual Meal
Frozen chicken tenders in a sweet honey mustard sauce, along with spinach and carrot sides for a dairy-free, healthy meal.Serving Size: 12.2 oz.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, SOY
Serving Size: 12.2oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||80|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place meal on baking sheet. Slit film over each compartment. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cooking time, then carefully peel back, avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
The chicken and carrots were great. The spinach was still frozen after cooking it for the specified time. Cassandra B
I enjoyed the meal Linda U
A good amount of chicken. Steven B