Macaroni & Cheese with Stewed Tomatoes & Bean Blend - Individual Meal
Macaroni & Cheese with Stewed Tomatoes & Bean BlendServing Size: 15.2 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 16
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK
Serving Size: 15.2oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||90|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place meal on baking sheet. Slit film over each compartment. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cooking time, then carefully peel back, avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 9 rating(s).
|Jeffrey S. (11/07/2019)|
|This dish looked tasty, but the mac and cheese was extremely bland. You normally have to watch cheese on a renal diet, but this was seriously lacking flavor and texture.|
|Tracey T. (08/20/2019)|
|Enjoyed this meal very much.|
|Mee Jing S. (07/19/2019)|