Whole Grain Pancake & Sausages, Sweet Potatoes & Cinnamon Apples - Individual Meal
Whole Grain Pancake & Sausage Patties with Sweet Potatoes and Cinnamon ApplesServing Size: 9 oz
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, EGGS, SOY
Serving Size: 9 oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||210|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
All good. Sausage tasty, pancakes good too but tough around the edges. Sweet potatoes unrecognizable but apples very good. Jim T
Pancake was fine but the sausage didn't have very much flavor and the potatoes were undercooked and crunchy. Would not order again. Elizabeth H
First time i ordered this it was delicious and i will order again Linda K