Salisbury Steak with Red Skin Potatoes & Mixed Vegetables - Individual Meal
Salisbury steak with red skin potatoes and mixed vegetables. Try our frozen Salisbury steak dinner delivery today!Serving Size: 10.65 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 12
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, SOY
Serving Size: 10.65oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||120|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place meal on baking sheet. Slit film over each compartment. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cooking time, then carefully peel back, avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 13 rating(s).
|Outstanding meal! My favorite of all of the numerous meals I have eaten.|
|Bill S. (05/08/2020)|
|we did not care of the complete dinners. The meat was a little tough. we like the Ala-cart meals.|
|Theresa H. (05/06/2020)|
|Not quite as tasty as I would have liked.|
|Cathy N. (01/08/2020)|