Sausage Patties & Biscuit with Country Gravy, Hashbrowns & Cinnamon Apples - Individual Meal
Flavorful sausage, biscuits with gravy, hashbrowns and cinnamon apples - classic diner fare!Serving Size: 10.5 oz
CONTAINS: WHEAT, DAIRY
|1 servings per container|
|Serving size||10.5 oz|
|% DV*||% DV*|
|incl. Additional Sugars||
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
The biscuit was hard. I used the shorted recommended time; I thing the time needed to be even shorter. Diana E
I love this meal. Cinnamon apples are fresh and tasty. Sausage with biscuits and gravy are delicious and really hits the spot Nancy D
Sausage biscuit and gravy. It was like a small taste of childhood and I will definitely order it again Barbara L