Chicken Tenders over Zesty Orange Rice with Bean Blend and Three Seasons Blend - Individual Meal
Chicken Tenders over Zesty Orange Rice with Bean Blend and Three Seasons Blend. Treat yourself to our delicious chicken tender meal delivery!Serving Size: 12.4 oz.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, SOY, MILK, EGG
Serving Size: 12.4oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||110|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
pressed chicken yum yum not our favorite nasty Chuck T
I enjoyed it Linda U
I live in a dairy free household due to family severe reaction to whey protein. I thought Id try some dairy free meals. This one is too bland. Chicken OK but veggies lack any sauce or spice. Just because dairy is removed doesnt mean taste need be removed Susan S