Cheese Pizza with Mixed Vegetables and Bean Blend - Individual Meal
Cheesy pizza in a smaller portion, along with two sides.Serving Size: 10.26 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 20
CONTAINS: WHEAT, SOY, MILK
Serving Size: 10.25oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||130|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place meal on baking sheet. Slit film over each compartment. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cooking time, then carefully peel back, avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 5 rating(s).
|Mary D M. (09/06/2019)|
|Bean blend too crunchy for my taste, otherwise everything else was ok|
|Zariah B. (08/25/2019)|
|John B. (04/26/2019)|