Whole Grain Pancake & Sausages, Sweet Potatoes & Cinnamon Apples - Individual Meal
Whole Grain Pancake & Sausage Patties with Sweet Potatoes and Cinnamon ApplesServing Size: 8.9 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 18
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, EGGS, SOY
Serving Size: 8.9oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||200|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 32 rating(s).
|The Whole Grain Pancake breakfast was very good and filling, the meal fits within my required diet needs. The meals I ordered has been approved by the nutritionist, who has been supporting me through my recovery and the meals as enable me to follow my restricted diet needed. By ordering meals through your company, has helped me through my recovery. I will continue to order from your company through my recovery and health stability...|
|Walterine Eugene F. (09/27/2018)|
|Jeffrey S. (09/24/2018)|
|Best breakfast since I have been on this renal diet!|
|JULIENNE J. (08/16/2018)|