Pork Patty & Zesty Orange Rice with Green Peas & Carrots - Individual Meal
A pork patty smothered in a zesty rice, with green peas and carrots sides.Serving Size: 13 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 18
CONTAINS: SOY, WHEAT
Serving Size: 12.75oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||150|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 6 rating(s).
|Very bland meal. Diabetic friendly but no taste.|
|Barton P. (11/28/2017)|
|Pork is tasty. Nice portion.|
|Anastasia R. (08/03/2016)|