Chicken Tenders over Zesty Orange Rice with Bean Blend and Three Seasons Blend - Individual Meal
Chicken Tenders over Zesty Orange Rice with Bean Blend and Three Seasons Blend. Treat yourself to our delicious chicken tender meal delivery!Serving Size: 12.4 oz
CONTAINS: WHEAT, SOY, MILK, EGG
Serving Size: 12.4 oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||110|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
The chicken tenders were very good although the orange flavor did not really come through. The bean blend was OK but could have used a little more flavoring Charles D
institutional Linda W
pressed chicken yum yum not our favorite nasty Chuck T