Breaded Chicken Patty, Spring Vegetables & Corn - Individual Meal
Frozen Breaded Chicken Patty with Spring Vegetables & Corn - Individual MealServing Size: 8.9 oz
CONTAINS: WHEAT, SOY
Serving Size: 8.9 oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||160|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
The chicken is dry. Joan K
Chicken patty not greasy, and it is a big piece of meat. The vegetables are definitely above average, especially the corn. I enjoyed this meal. Janet A
This was pretty good, except I think I overcooked it, as the chicken was a little tough. Laurie F