Chicken Patty & Penne Pasta Alfredo with Carrots and Butternut Squash - Individual Meal
Frozen Chicken Patty and Penne Pasta Alfredo with Butternut Squash and Carrot Sides. Try our meal delivery today!Serving Size: 13.4 oz
BUTTERNUT SQUASH- [DICED BUTTERNUT SQUASH. WATER.] CONTAINS: SOY, MILK, WHEAT
Serving Size: 13.4 oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||50|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
This is my least favorite so far. The chicken and pasta were awful. Both were floating in water. LORI G
chicken is chewy on most all meals , I don't like the chicken its not most Gary P
Excellent. I like every dish I have had from MagicKitchen. Cheryl C