Chicken Patty & Penne Pasta Alfredo with Carrots and Fiesta Corn - Individual Meal
Chicken Patty & Penne Pasta Alfredo, corn with peppers, carrots
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 7
CONTAINS: SOY, MILK, WHEAT
Serving Size: 13.5oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||60|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 21 rating(s).
|Excellent dish, enjoyed.|
|JOHN & Susan M. (01/09/2019)|
|Steven C. (07/18/2018)|
|Mom asked me to reorder more of this|
|Susan E. (11/16/2017)|