Chicken Patty with BBQ Sauce with Stewed Tomatoes & Broccoli Florets- Individual Meal
Chicken Patty with BBQ Sauce with Stewed Tomatoes & Broccoli FloretsServing Size: 11.4 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 9
CONTAINS: SOY, EGG, MILK
Serving Size: 11.4oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||35|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 57 rating(s).
|Jeffrey S. (11/07/2019)|
|don't care for stewed tomatoes AT ALL|
|Renee R. (09/12/2019)|
|Don't like broccoli.|
|Lynvol A. (04/11/2019)|