Breakfast Scramble with Asparagus & Hash Browns - Individual Meal
A delicious egg white scramble with sausage, cheese and peppers along with asparagus and hash browns makes a filling meal.WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 7
CONTAINS: EGG, SOY, MILK
Serving Size: 9.8oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||110|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 3.5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 2 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 29 rating(s).
|the eggs have to be cooked 6--7 minutes--after 4 min. still runny--asparagus is tough to chew at times--I spice up all vegetables--accent, garlic powder--others also|
|John B. (11/20/2018)|
|Eggs were watery|
|JULIENNE J. (08/16/2018)|
|I liked it|
|Patricia M. (04/03/2018)|