Fried Egg Patties, Sweet Potatoes & Asparagus - Individual Meal
Frozen Egg Patties with Sweet Potatoes & AsparagusServing Size: 9 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 10
CONTAINS: EGGS, MILK, SOY
Serving Size: 9oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||140|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 35 rating(s).
|I like this meal. I like them when I want a lighter dinner.|
|John S. (04/21/2020)|
|Mary C. (03/27/2020)|
|OK, but my husband and I both like the omelets better.|
|Tiiu R. (01/29/2020)|