Sausage Patties & Biscuit with Country Gravy, Hashbrowns & Cinnamon Apples - Individual Meal
Flavorful sausage, biscuits with gravy, hashbrowns and cinnamon apples - classic diner fare!Serving Size: 10.5 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 23
CONTAINS: SOY, WHEAT, MILK, EGG
Serving Size: 10.5oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||310|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 10 rating(s).
|Sausage patties have an excellent taste. I only gave this 3 stars because it's too carbohydrate-heavy for me.|
|Susan L J. (03/27/2020)|
|Very good breakfast! I worried the biscuit would get tough in the micro, but it didn't. The hash browns need to be BROWN, not blonde & there's not quite enough gravy. This also is TOO EXPENSIVE for breakfast. You can sell it cheaper, I know. These meals cost about $6.50 for you to buy!|
|Tori A. (09/20/2019)|
|My mother was not excited about this meal. I will not order it again. She cooks her own sausage patties and said I didn't need to send her breakfast meals again.|
|Pam C. (07/03/2016)|