Spaghetti & Meatballs with Whole Kernel Corn & Broccoli Florets - Individual Meal
Spaghetti and Meatballs with Whole Kernel Corn & Broccoli FloretsServing Size: 15 oz
CONTAINS: SOY, WHEAT, EGG
Serving Size: 15 oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||120|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
This is one of my favorite dishes. I would order again. Hugh B
Great taste but I found some bone bits in the meatballs. Cindy S
First time ordering this and it delicious will order again Linda K