Vegetable Caponata with Orzo & Spinach - Individual Meal
Zucchini, Eggplant, Fire Roasted Tomatoes, onions, and green and red peppers combine with olives for a Mediterranean treat that is served over Orzo & Spinach.Serving Size: 12 oz
Serving Size: 12 oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Reheating Instructions *DO NOT USE TOASTER OVENS.*
Prepare from THAWED state for best results. Product may be kept refrigerated up to 3 days prior to use. Individual appliance cooking times will vary. Adjust cooking time accordingly. Promptly refrigerate any unused portion.
- Peel back lid or slit lm vent
- Place tray on plate in the microwave.
- Heat for 2-3 mins until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Carefully place onto a plate and serve.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Peel back lid or slit lm vent.
- Place tray on a cookie sheet
- Heat for 20 mins or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Carefully remove tray and place onto a plate and serve.
tasty Susan L
One of my favorites;taste and consistency great Kathy K
Found it a little flat. Karen M