Chicken Tenders over Zesty Orange Rice with Bean Blend and Three Seasons Blend - Individual Meal
Chicken Tenders over Zesty Orange Rice with Bean Blend and Three Seasons BlendServing Size: 12.4 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 21
CONTAINS: WHEAT, SOY, MILK, EGG
Serving Size: 12.4oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||110|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 29 rating(s).
|Good, but would not order again. Chicken seemed to be gristly.|
|Catherine G. (10/17/2017)|
|Enjoyed this meal very much....|
|Rudolph C. (10/20/2016)|
|Tasty and easy option for the lower sodium meals. Calories are low so you may need to supplement this meal if you need an average diet.|
|Dawn M. (05/19/2016)|