Breakfast Scramble, Hashbrowns & Asparagus - Individual Meal
A delicious frozen egg white breakfast scramble with sausage, cheese and peppers along with asparagus and hash browns makes a filling meal.Serving Size: 9.8 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 10
CONTAINS: EGG, SOY, MILK
Serving Size: 9.8oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||140|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 32 rating(s).
|Good, but asparagus was a little tough.|
|Robert G. (04/15/2019)|
|I liked it|
|Patricia M. (04/03/2018)|
|Somehow scrambled eggs needed more than five microwaved minutes? Very watery as if water was spilled in eggs? Had to heat an extra 2 minutes|
|Lilly A B. (12/06/2017)|