Fried Egg Patties, Sweet Potatoes & Asparagus - Individual Meal
Frozen Egg Patties with Sweet Potatoes & AsparagusServing Size: 9 oz
CONTAINS: EGGS, MILK, SOY
Serving Size: 9 oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||140|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Something doesn't work with the heating instructions...egg patties cook well but the vegetables were still frozen and required more microwave time...maybe I should have tried the oven instructions. This one felt like the old TV dinners. Jeff G
Asparagus just isn't something I want for breakfast. The rest was fine. Janet A
Nutritious but kind of boring Stephen T