Chicken Patty with BBQ Sauce with Stewed Tomatoes & Broccoli Florets- Individual Meal
Chicken Patty with BBQ Sauce with Stewed Tomatoes & Broccoli FloretsServing Size: 11.4 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 9
CONTAINS: SOY, EGG, MILK
Serving Size: 11.4oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||35|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 60 rating(s).
|Microwave oven heating doesn't work very well. When heated per the instructions, tomatoes are NOT warmed. If heating time is extended to enough to warm the tomatoes, the meat is over cooked. Tomatoes require additional heating after the other items are removed from tray.|
|Albert H P. (02/18/2020)|
|Again prefer plain or fresh chicken. All other good.|
|Dolores R. (01/24/2020)|
|Jeffrey S. (11/07/2019)|