Salisbury Steak with Red Skin Potatoes & Mixed Vegetables - Individual Meal
Salisbury steak with red skin potatoes and mixed vegetables. Try our frozen Salisbury steak dinner delivery today!Serving Size: 10.65 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 12
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, SOY
Serving Size: 10.65oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||120|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place meal on baking sheet. Slit film over each compartment. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cooking time, then carefully peel back, avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 5 rating(s).
|Jeffrey S. (11/07/2019)|
|Loved this even the serving size. How odd - must have not been that hungry but everything was good.|
|Zariah B. (09/10/2019)|
|Lyn S. (06/21/2019)|