Homestyle Meatloaf with Red Skin Potatoes & Winter Blend Vegetables - Individual Meal
A slice of tender meatloaf in tomato sauce, along with two hearty sides. Try our frozen meatloaf meal delivery today!Serving Size: 10.85 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 12
Serving Size: 10.85oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||120|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place meal on baking sheet. Slit film over each compartment. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cooking time, then carefully peel back, avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Meatloaf was almost as good as i make lol will order again delicious Linda K
Really good. Great taste without too much sauce. I love that! More options like this! Doris R
This meal was horrible per my father. The meatloaf was just filler. Not very good at all! Vegetables and potatoes were ok after he added butter and some salt. Denise A