Beef Brisket, Sliced
Tender hand-trimmed brisket is smoked with hickory until perfectly tender, then a light baste of Kansas City Style BBQ sauce is added. This delicious frozen beef brisket is perfect for a summer dinner or a winter reminder of summer.Serving Size: 8 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 18
Serving Size: 4.9oz
Servings per container: Abt 3
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||340|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Prepare from THAWED state for best results. Product may be refrigerated up to 3 days prior to use. Individual appliance cooking time will vary. Adjust cooking time accordingly.
- Do not remove or pierce plastic film. Place tray in microwave.
- Heat on high for 3½ to 4½ minutes. Film will expand and form a bubble during heating, then self vent and slowly relax over brisket.
- Remove from microwave and let rest for 2 minutes. Caution, contents are very hot!
- Place contents of package in a small saucepan.
- Heat slowly over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Beef is ready when heated thoroughly.
- Remove from heat and place brisket on a plate.
great Chuck T
we loved the meat but we thought that there was to much sauce on top. meat was tender and there was a lot of it. Theresa H
Excellent Drew S