Beef Burnt Ends in BBQ Sauce
Serious Eats calls these "nuggets of barbecue gold". We agree! These little chunks of beef are made from the point of the brisket, and are juicy and tender and succulent. Lightly sauced with our classic KC sauce. You'll keep coming back for more!Serving Size: 7.35 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 13
Serving Size: 4.9oz
Servings per container: 3
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||150|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Prepare from THAWED state for best results. Product may be refrigerated up to 3 days prior to use. Individual appliance cooking time will vary. Adjust cooking time accordingly.
- Do not remove or pierce plastic film. Place tray in microwave.
- Heat on high for 3½ to 4.½ minutes. Film will expand and form a bubble during heating, then self vent and slowly relax over brisket.
- Remove from microwave and let rest for 2 minutes. Caution, contents are very hot!
- Place contents of package in a small saucepan.
- Heat slowly over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Beef is ready when heated thoroughly.
- Remove from heat and place brisket on a plate.
Avg rating: based on 10 rating(s).
|Smallish portion, salty|
|Patrick B. (10/02/2018)|
|Loved it!! The Beef with BBQ really went well with the Magic Mashed Potatoes!!|
|Clare A P. (04/26/2018)|
|Ordered this product for our son who is dairy intolerant. Portion size was good for him - he's a big eater. He cooked his own rice and it made for a great Easter meal for him.|
|Julie C T. (04/22/2018)|