Pork Burnt Ends in BBQ Sauce
Considered a delicacy in barbecue circles, this slightly fattier piece of meat takes longer to cook, and render, which is what gave it the term burnt end. However, the resulting piece of meat is succulent, tender and full of flavor.Serving Size: 7.35 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 9
Serving Size: 4.6oz
Servings per container: 2
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||60|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Prepare from THAWED state for best results. Product may be refrigerated up to 3 days prior to use. Individual appliance cooking time will vary. Adjust cooking time accordingly.
- Do not remove or pierce plastic film. Place tray in microwave.
- Heat on high for 3½ to 4.½ minutes. Film will expand and form a bubble during heating, then self vent and slowly relax over pork.
- Remove from microwave and let rest for 2 minutes. Caution, contents are very hot!
- Place contents of package in a small saucepan.
- Heat slowly over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Beef is ready when heated thoroughly.
- Remove from heat and place pork on a plate.
Avg rating: based on 6 rating(s).
|My husband loved it so much I didn't even get to try it. :)|
|CRYSTALANNE B. (05/09/2018)|