Beef Brisket Burnt Ends with Barbecue Sauce
Serious Eats calls these "nuggets of barbecue gold". We agree! These little chunks of beef are made from the point of the brisket, and are juicy and tender and succulent. Lightly sauced with our classic KC sauce. You'll keep coming back for more! Enjoy a hearty dinner with our frozen chopped seasoned BBQ Beef Brisket delivered to your door.Serving Size: 7.35 oz
Serving Size: 4.5 oz
Servings per container: 3
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||240|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Prepare from THAWED state for best results. Product may be refrigerated up to 3 days prior to use. Individual appliance cooking time will vary. Adjust cooking time accordingly.
- Do not remove or pierce plastic film. Place tray in microwave.
- Heat on high for 3.5 to 4.5 minutes. Film will expand and form a bubble during heating, then self vent and slowly relax over brisket.
- Remove from microwave and let rest for 2 minutes. Caution, contents are very hot!
- Place contents of package in a small saucepan.
- Heat slowly over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Beef is ready when heated thoroughly.
- Remove from heat and place brisket on a plate.
Delicious! Linda H
many pieces of solid fat. the sauce was too sweet. John M
Good Karen S