Beef Wellington En Croûte
This frozen beef wellington is a classic dish of English cuisine. The dish looks like you slaved all day, but it is ready to pop into the oven, making you look like a pro! The beef is so tender it will melt in your mouth under a savory Mushroom Duxelle and the pastry is golden brown and delicious. (Product shown with potatoes added.)Serving Size: 7 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 14
Allergens: Wheat, milk, soybean
Serving Size: 7oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||210|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
- If time allows defrost up to 2 hours in refrigerator.
- Place foil on baking sheet and grease with butter or olive oil and then place beef on sheet.
- Mix a whole egg with water and brush beef.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 375 and cook about 10-15 minutes until internal temperature is 160 degrees. Insert a stick thermometer into the thickest part of the product, using the hole in the center of the pastry flower for access to avoid marring the pastry.
Avg rating: based on 29 rating(s).
|Donna M. (05/12/2020)|
|Drew S. (04/30/2020)|
|Not sure if I cooked this right but the dough was not cooked by the time it was finished. A little disappointed since the meat was tasty just wish the dough was cooked since this was my first time trying it|
|Kari H. (10/14/2016)|