U-Bake Apple-Raisin Strudel
Apples, raisins, sugar, and spices fill this strudel dough. You just pop it on a baking sheet, and into the oven. Watch the family come running! Fresh-baked taste, and so easy! Serve with a scoop of ice cream if you like, but this dessert is great on its own.Serving Size: 5 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 23
Serving Size: 5oz
Servings per container: 2
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||232|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
DO NOT THAW. Prepare from frozen for best results.
- Do not thaw-prepare from frozen state.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove strudel from packaging and place on cookie sheet in oven.
- Cook for 30-40 minutes until browned.
- Remove strudel from oven and place on plate.
Avg rating: based on 42 rating(s).
|Susan D. (04/28/2019)|
|really enjoyed this. piping hot and flaky pastry more than enough for 2|
|Diane M. (04/02/2019)|
|Just like grandmaw's. Excellent.|
|Judith G. (08/26/2017)|