Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding with Caramel-Rum Sauce
Custardy, soft, moist, and sweet with cinnamon overtones and a deep, dark caramel rum sauce. Comfort in a bowl, the perfect winter dessert! Try our cinnamon raisin bread pudding delivery today!Serving Size: 5.5 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 19
CONTAINS: WHEAT, EGGS, MILK
Made in a plant that also processes nuts.
Serving Size: 5.5oz
Servings per container: 2
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||185|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Prepare from THAWED state for best results. Individual appliance cooking times will vary. Adjust cooking time accordingly.
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Remove plastic packaging & sauce cup.
- Cover tray with foil & heat for 15mins. Pour sauce over pudding.
- Recover & heat for 5 minutes being careful not to burn sauce.
- Carefully place pudding onto a plate and serve.
- Remove plastic packaging and sauce container from tray.
- Place tray and sauce container on a plate in microwave.
- Heat for 30-45 seconds on medium heat.
- Place pudding onto a plate and top with sauce. Serve.
It was very delicious. Husband only got a bite because it was so good I ate the whole piece instead of sharing like I usually do. Vickie J
It just didn't have the texture of bread pudding Kay L
This is very satisfying with nice texture and the perfect amount of sweetness. I don't use the rum sauce, which I don't think it needs. RHONDA C