Meatloaf & Tomato Sauce, Brown Rice with Peas & Carrots - Individual Meal
Beefy meatloaf with a rich tomato sauce alongside nutty brown rice and a vegetable medley.Serving Size: 11 oz
CONTAINS: EGG, MILK, WHEAT
|1 servings per container|
|Serving size||11 oz|
|% DV*||% DV*|
|incl. Additional Sugars||
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- No need to puncture film on tray. Film will lift when reheated.
- Microwave on HIGH for 4 -5 minutes. Add time if needed until heated thoroughly.
- Carefully remove film and serve.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. No need to puncture film on tray. Film will lift when reheated.
- Place meal on baking sheet.
- Heat in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Carefully remove from oven and serve.
Ordered for spouse from dialysis menu. One of his favorites but can be in short supply. Cherry H
One of the better low sodium offerings. J. Michael D
Excellent in taste and appeal. have reordered this item. Barbara O