Salmon & Vegetable Linguini - Individual Meal
Pieces of salmon with broccoli, zucchini, green beans. red pepper in a tomato-lemon sauce over linguine pasta.
CONTAINS: SHELLFISH, WHEAT, EGG
Serving Size: 10oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||150|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating me accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- No need to puncture film.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- Carefully remove film and serve.
- No need to puncture film. Place meal on baking sheet.
- Heat in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes. Or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
Avg rating: based on 26 rating(s).
|very good very low salt enjoyed it|
|Rose Maire C. (11/14/2017)|
|The salmon is fresh; the linguini well cooked (not too mushy) and vegetables are good.|
|Sharon W. (11/02/2017)|
|Tasty and filling too!|
|Jeanne S. (10/27/2017)|