Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding with Caramel-Rum Sauce
Custardy, soft, moist, and sweet with cinnamon overtones and a deep, dark caramel rum sauce. Comfort in a bowl, the perfect winter dessert! Try our cinnamon raisin bread pudding delivery today!Serving Size: 5.5 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 19
CONTAINS: WHEAT, EGGS, MILK
Made in a plant that also processes nuts.
Serving Size: 5.5oz
Servings per container: 2
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||185|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Prepare from THAWED state for best results. Individual appliance cooking times will vary. Adjust cooking time accordingly.
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Remove plastic packaging & sauce cup.
- Cover tray with foil & heat for 15mins. Pour sauce over pudding.
- Recover & heat for 5 minutes being careful not to burn sauce.
- Carefully place pudding onto a plate and serve.
- Remove plastic packaging and sauce container from tray.
- Place tray and sauce container on a plate in microwave.
- Heat for 30-45 seconds on medium heat.
- Place pudding onto a plate and top with sauce. Serve.
Avg rating: based on 22 rating(s).
|Outstanding! Excellent! By far the best bread pudding I've ever had & I'm a bread pudding afficionado! It's perfectly soaked in the milk custard & perfectly baked with just the right amount of spices for the best flavor. I make a mean bread pudding, but I certainly can't make one better than this. Gotta gripe about the price, though. It should be cheaper to make than your fancier desserts, but your price is up there with the fancy ones.|
|Tori A. (12/01/2019)|
|Very Good I enjoyed it very much.|
|Lorraine R. (09/18/2019)|
|Deborah H. (04/16/2019)|