Beef Stew, California
This beef stew features tomatoes, red wine and Mirepoix to flavor and enrich the gravy. The beef is mouth-wateringly tender, the sauce rich and flavorful.Serving Size: 10 oz.
WeightWatchers PointsPlus: 6
CONTAINS: WHEAT, SOY
Serving Size: 10oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||70|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Prepare from THAWED state for best results. Product may be refrigerated up to 3 days prior to use. Individual appliance cooking times will vary so adjust accordingly. Bon Appetit!
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Remove plastic packaging.
- Cover tray with foil and place on baking sheet.
- Heat for 20-25 mins or until internal temp of 165 F.
- Carefully remove tray from oven and stir.
- Remove tray from packaging.
- Place tray covered with paper towel on a plate in the microwave.
- Heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Let stand for 2 minutes and serve.
Avg rating: based on 5 rating(s).
|Tasty, but beef was tough. I have another pkg in the freezer. I will try reheating in a pan on the stove. I'll let you know.|
|JANITA E. (06/26/2018)|
|This is fabulous, compared to the other beef stew, which had too much beef in it and not enough vegetables. I like more veggies than meat, and this one has more veggies and less meat, but enough and very tender small slices. And, the spices here are wonderful. I just had some last night, and since it's so delicious, I eat it too fast!|
|Sally B. (03/07/2018)|