Beef Stew, California
Our premade California beef stew features tomatoes, red wine and mirepoix to flavor and enrich the gravy. The beef is mouth-wateringly tender, the sauce rich and flavorful. Try this frozen beef stew dinner today!Serving Size: 10 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 9
CONTAINS: WHEAT, SOY
Serving Size: 10oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||70|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Prepare from THAWED state for best results. Product may be refrigerated up to 3 days prior to use. Individual appliance cooking times will vary so adjust accordingly. Bon Appetit!
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Remove plastic packaging.
- Cover tray with foil and place on baking sheet.
- Heat for 20-25 mins or until internal temp of 165 F.
- Carefully remove tray from oven and stir.
- Remove tray from packaging.
- Place tray covered with paper towel on a plate in the microwave.
- Heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Let stand for 2 minutes and serve.
very good but needed to add a little water. both than that . it was very good. Theresa H
Flavorful broth for sure, but not much beef & what there was, was dry & not very flavorful. If this was made with chuck, shank or a cut of beef appropriate for stew, it would be wonderful. But tenderloin?!?!? That's culinary blasphemy & only serves to make it sound like the stew is worth $15 a serving -- it's pretty good, but it isn't that good! Tori A
Very tasty. Cooked up well with veggies in good shape and beef tender. Edward C