Barley Vegetable Pilaf
Fresh sliced mushrooms are sautéed gently. Then we add healthy barley, and slowly add liquid, stirring so the barley absorbs the flavors fully. Finally, we toss it with hot cooked vegetables like garden-fresh peas, slivered carrots and herbs. The result is a nutty, chewy and satisfying side dish. Treat yourself to a healthy premade side dish with our vegetable barley pilaf delivery!Serving Size: 4 oz
CONTAINS: Soy. Made in a plant that also processes nuts.
Serving Size: 4 oz
Servings per container: 2
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||4|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Prepare from THAWED state(unless otherwise specified) for best results. Product may be refrigerated up to 3 days prior to use. Individual appliance cooking times will vary so adjust accordingly.
Microwave (preferred method)
- Remove plastic packaging from paper tray.
- Place paper tray with barley on a plate in the microwave for heating.
- Heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring periodically to ensure even heating.
- Place pilaf into a bowl to serve.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Remove plastic packaging from paper tray and place tray on a cookie sheet.
- Heat for 15 minutes, stirring periodically.
- Place barley into a bowl to serve.
Filled with nutritious vegetables; the pilaf blends in well. Robert H
Love this, and so does my husband (he says it's much better than rice!). Tiiu R
We love this dish. The seasoning is so good...excellent side dish. Linda B